Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I am a mommy on a mission!

Today is January 1st, 2013. The start of a new year and beginning for new things. This year I plan on losing tons of weight, being more healthy over all, being a better mother to my children, a better wife to my husband and over all better all around. 

I want to learn to stop yelling when I get frustrate with my kids and not fight so much with my hubby. I want to organize my house just a bit better too. 

I've already started the organization process today. I have 3 huge trash bags of junk sitting on my porch waiting to go to the dump.

I am in the process of turning a closet that had shelves into a coat closet. No shelves equals no cutter or junk for the hubby to set up there! Mind you that is where 2 of the trash bags came from! I will share pictures when its all  complete. 

Tomorrow I am going to start counting calories using MyFitnessPal. (cljackson08 if anybody wants to follow) Eat more fruits and veggies and less meat is my plan. I am going to start making my bread again instead of buying it since its so much more healthy for you. I plan on making the kids waffles and such too instead of buying. I still have to be careful because I am still nursing Alayna. I plan on continuing until she is 2 or she chooses to self wean. 

Here I plan on documenting just a bit of everything. From me being better with the kids and hubby to organizing the house and losing weight! 

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment