Monday, January 21, 2013

Discouraged is a understatement!!!

The title says it all. I've been doing the 30 Day Shred, eating cleaner and counting calories and still haven't lost a damn pound! Pretty much makes me feel like crap. I just don't know what to do.

What makes it even worse hubster tells me he's lost 7 pounds! Im proud of him, I really am. I just with I could lose some too.

I am thinking about pitching the 30 Day Shred and looking into something else right now.

I really believe I need some straight forward cardio to help me get going and the 30 Day Shred isn't enough it seems.

I've been looking at Zumba and a few other things. I want something fun and where I won't get bored to easily.
Any Suggestions??

I know I shouldn't let this bother me and Ill really try not to let it get to me too bad. Ill keep on moving forward the best I can even If I have to cut down to only eating salads!

I just wanted to give a quick update. But Im tired and frustrated so off to bed.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment