Friday, January 11, 2013

Hello sweat.... Day 2 of 30

Good Bye Fat!!! 

Just got done doing day 2 of the 30 day shred and let me tell you it hurts!!! I was able to do more tonight than I did last night which makes me feel better. Hubster was laughing at me at one point because I don't have any weights so I used the family size soup cans! Lol improvising works well! I didn't want a lot of weight, just enough to feel it!! 

So I skipped out on my wall sit and plank tonight.(I know shame on me) but I was so ready for some water and a shower! 

I also took some pictures tonight of me now so I have something to compare too after the 30 days. I can't wait to see the results. I'll probably post them later on when I get on my computer. I'm quite ashamed of them and myself really. Now I keep thinking "why did I let myself get like this?"  

Now I plan to beat the heck outta this fat! Well I shouldn't say plan too.... I WILL lose this weight and get in shape! 

Also my Ergo came in the mail today!! Totally excited about it! I figured out how to get Aj2 on my back with no help and she loves it!! Going to have to keep my hair up though, she kept pulling my hair tonight. Lol 

Just completed my calorie count for tonight and I'm under again. Not too bad though. I'm having a hard time eating my amount even with eating snacks. Hopefully it will get better over time. 


 Sorry if this post is more of rambling tonight, I keep getting distracted by the tv. 
Well I'm off...


Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. What is your calorie goal? I have a hard time eating all my calories unless I eat junk food. So I am on the search for some healthy snacks. mine is 1200 before workouts.

    ReplyDelete