Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 3 of 30

So I completed day 3 with a little bit more ease. With it being a bit easier only tells me Im doing something right which makes me feel AWESOME!

My legs are still really sore and I am starting to feel it in my abs and arms too.

I did my wall sit and plank tonight after working out. My plank was only a few seconds longer than last time but my wall sit was crazy! Totally not what I was expecting! I guess getting distracted talking to hubs helps.

My calories were okay today. We ended up having pizza for dinner visiting with the brother in law and kids. I did eat a salad before the pizza though. I still didn't go over and about 650 short for the day. That is including what I burned off. Tomorrow Will be a better day for eating.

Off to go wash this coconut oil outta my hair!

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. That wall sit is crazy!!!!! I barely made it 20 seconds!!!! You are doing awesome!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete