Thursday, January 10, 2013

Get Ready, Get set......

Now I am just waiting to go!! 

I've been walking a few times but its hard when you have a 13 month old who doesn't walk well. I just bought my first baby carrier and waiting on it to get here!! It's a Ergo sport. Hopefully with what it's made out of  Aj2 won't get too hot being on my back!!

 I have been doing good about counting my calories and doing wall sits and elbow plankes. I've gotten my wall sits to two minutes and my plankes to one minute. I think that's pretty good since I haven't done anything like that in forever!! The biggest trick is getting the hubster to do it with me! He's all about eating better, just not wanting to work out! 

I've also been drinking this yummy detox drink. I got it from Here. It's a very yummy apple and cinnamon water. Even if it doesn't help with the whole detox process at least it helps me drink more water!! 

I plan on starting the 30 day shred tonight after the kids go to bed. I've had it a while and just never got into it. I plan on starting to get up at like 6am to do it so I'm energized for the day. I've asked the hubs to get me up two days in a row but that's failed so it looks like its up to me! 

Maybe me getting up earlier will be a good thing. More energy and some alone time to myself which I never get! 

I am hoping next week to get a scale so I can track what I am losing and gaining. Hoping for no gaining!! I know there are ups and downs I just hope there are more downs that ups on the scale. Hoping maybe it will motivate hubs some if he sees me losing. 

I really just want us to be healthy for our kids. I don't care aBout being skinny or fitting into size 0 jeans. I have always been bigger and curvy and I like it that way. 

So in turn my new moto is "Destroy what Destroys you" (thanks to my cousin)
Just makes me want to destroy everything that's in my way of reaching my goal. 

And speaking of goals. My first weight loss goal is to get below 200. When I do, it would be 4 years since I've been below!! 

Well for me, I'm off to pick up this house since BOTH kids are down for a nap. 

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment