Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hmmm......

So I started counting my calories yesterday and actually got no where near what I should of ate. I did drink a total of  88oz of water which is a complete first for me in a while. I feel like my milk supply has doubled because of it. Which isn't that great since Alayna only nurses like 4 maybe 5 times a day! 

Today I have almost met my calorie count for the day, but haven't had as much water. Hubster came home from work today so it threw me off just a bit. 

Now that the rain is gone and the ground is a bit dryer I plan on going to the park tomorrow and walking. I got to figure out how to tote Alayna since she isn't walking walking yet. I'd love to be able to do a back carry, but I don't have a carrier for it! Maybe I can talk hubster into one in a few weeks once he sees I mean business about going out and losing weight. 

I actually had a Dick's sporting good gift card and was looking for some 10lb dumbbells but they don't carry them! I ended up with a pair of shoes instead! What woman doesn't need more shoes?! Now I get to shop some where else for them! 

Well off to fold some laundry and put it away(ewwww) since I didn't get it done today.

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment