Monday, January 14, 2013

Days 4 and 5


Day 4

Sunday was a beautiful day. It was warm with a cool breeze. The Aj's loved getting to go outside and play. We actually went to the park that afternoon and walked the big track pretty much uphill too. We actually did a little running with Ayden. It felt awesome not to be so winded even with Alayna on my back.

That nights workout was a bit tough. It wasn't that I was super sore anymore, I think my body was just really tired. I pushed through though. My wall sits and planks were great either. I also was super super under my calories for the day even with snacks in there.

Onto Day 5

It started raining late last night and has been going all day so we didn't get any walking in. Probably won't be able to for a few days due to rain.

Today was a lazy day. Watched movies all day pretty much. Going to have to get up and clean tomorrow since I didnt do anything today! 

Actually took me a while to get up to set everything up to work out. Good Friends always help with that!

Tonights work out seemed like a breeze!! I still had sweat coming off me but I feel stronger! I only had to stop once in the beginning and I believe if I stretch my calves out better it Will fix that problem!! I can't wait to get a scale to see if o have dropped any weight. It Will only motivate me more.

Looks like I am under calories again tonight but not as bad as last night for sure!

Here are a few pictures for tonight. First one is Alayna and I using the Ergo on Sunday. Second one is plank and wall sit for Sunday and Third is tonights!

Until Next Time!

1 comment:

  1. We can do this!!! Just gotta keep each other motivated!! :) Great job tonight!!

    ReplyDelete